Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Power of 3rd Party

I am often asked what power will you have if elected, since you don't belong to the two major parties? I will have more power than any other politician in Congress. Because I don't belong, both parties will try to get me to side with them and will want my vote. I will stand on principles and if one party is right, I will use my vote to have them support me in other correct decisions.

I will be another vote for Ron Paul and his group who are trying to promote restoring our Constitution.

If we elect another Republican or Democrat it will be business as usual, There will be no change or notice given to that candidate. How many of us remember Jesse Ventura? He was elected Gov. of Minnesota as a 3rd party candidate and the whole nation knew of him. How many people, outside of Utah, know who our Governor is? When Kirk Pearson is elected to Congress as a Constitution Party candidate I will be on every major talk show in the country. It will also wake up the nation to know they to can vote for who they want instead of who the media tells them they have to choose from. Think about it...if we want to fix America we need to start now.
Thanks,
Kirk Pearson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Utah is in a special position. We stand a real chance at electing a third party candidate to congress. You make some good points about the two parties wanting your vote.

To often people with good intentions go to congress and get forced into voting with the party. They tote the party line out of fear they will lose funding for your next campaign. Look at what happened to Joe Lieberman. A third party candidate could focus on representing the people not the party.

Unknown said...

I called Kirk as I could not get an e-mail to go through to ask him some questions. He spoke with me for about 1/2 hour explaining his views and those of the Constitution Party. I was very impressed with his knowledge and ease of communication. I was disappointed in some of our current leaders and choices they have made which were against their own convictions. I trust that Kirk will be a voice for government reform. I am on-board with him!

Gretchen Becker
Bountiful, UT